*** sponsored review ***
Product Name: Petal Velvet Powder
Color: Translucent (white)
Price: Php210 (3g)
Availability: Althea Korea
Claims of Althea Petal Velvet Powder
- This debuting beauty is a translucent powder that sets makeup and leaves behind a silky finish to the touch. Infused with oil from Althea seeds, this powder works to keep sebum production at bay without drying out the skin for a radiant, fresh look, all while giving out a gentle scent. Keep your makeup looking great all day or dust some on to stay shine-free!
- For all skin types
- Althea’s Petal Velvet Powder is made with micro-fine particles that minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines to reveal a flawless, petal-like complexion.
More about the Althea Petal Velvet Powder
- How to use: Pick up product with a brush or puff provided and gently sweep onto the skin.
- Ingredients (taken from Althea Korea’s website): SILICA, MICA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, METHICONE, HIBISCUS SYRIACUS SEED EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, MALTODEXTRIN, FRAGRANCE
- The packaging is really cute! The box it came with is a much much smaller version of the original Althea Korea delivery box. So cute, I don’t wanna throw it away, haha! The lid of the container is pink (Althea Korea’s color) and the container itself looks matted. Simple and yet appealing.
- It comes with a cute, white, little puff.
- Before removing the sticker, I just had to take this picture because Althea just greeted me “Hello Beautiful!” ^o^
- The powder is very, very fine. It smells good, too!
- I tried using the powder (to my already-pale face) without any makeup and it did leave my skin with a smooth and velvety look and feel. I can’t stop touching my face after that :) It did not, however, minimize my pores to the way I expected it. But maybe it will work better if I use it with makeup.
For Php210 this powder is a good bargain! It is made in Korea so I am sure how great the quality of this product is. Althea Korea promised that using this powder will give your skin a smooth and silky finish — and they delivered. And most important of all, my face was not oily the entire day :)
NOTE: Although this is a sponsored review, I’ve written my honest opinions and results based on my experience.