***sponsored review ***
Product Name: Liquid Eyeliner Water Resistant
Colors: Black, Brown
Price: Php135 (9ml)
Availability: Department Stores, Watsons
Claims of Fashion21 Liquid Eyeliner Water Resistant
Water-resistant, smudge-proof, tear-proof! This eyeliner stays put through sweat and tears. It also lasts the test of time on normal to oily skin, so this is your go-to if you need to look good after a tearjerker or a long day. The fine-tipped brush lets you create all kinds of looks—from light and subtle to dark and dramatic. The Liquid Eyeliner comes in luscious deep brown and intense black colors.
More about Fashion21 Liquid Eyeliner Water Resistant
- Packaging is quite nice. The texture of the bottle is matte and smooth.
- I don’t see other sites that listed this specific product’s ingredients. So for your information, I included the ingredients here.
Ingredients: Aqua, stearic acid, cera alba, PVP, copernicia cerifera cera, glycerin, polysorbate 20, panthenol, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, may contain: C.I. 77499, C.I. 77491
- The brush is long and thin. I find it difficult to use it though, but I don’t think it’s the brush’s fault. It’s just that I am not really an eyeliner person.
- The eyeliner dries up pretty quick after application. It feels sticky a few seconds before it dries up completely. But it doesn’t smudge and doesn’t leave unwanted lines so we’re good :)
- I like the black one better than the brown one.
- It really is water resistant! I splashed my face with water, and the eyeliner stayed put. You might want to invest on a cleansing oil or makeup remover so you could remove the eyeliner completely before going to bed. Facial cleanser and water just won’t do.
- Very affordable and not very hard to find. Who said you have to spend a lot just to get that look you wanted?
This eyeliner is perfect for daily wear and other occasions, specially when you’re aiming for a bolder look. No need to worry about ruining your makeup when you get teary-eyed at weddings, or you are in a situation where you think you might cry. You won’t have problems with this eyeliner. Just make sure you pair it with a good mascara as well. The price is worth it.
It may be a great eyeliner but it’s not recommended for beginners. I’m a beginner and I had to be careful not to mess it up. Once a mistake is made, it will be difficult to correct it since the eyeliner dries up quick. But it’s still fun to experiment with it and you could buy a new one easily when you’ve used it all up.
NOTE: Although this is a sponsored review, I’ve written my honest opinions and results based on my experience.